An Irishman Does What He Says!
Why Choose Irish Construction of St. Louis, Missouri
Irish Construction of St. Louis, Missouri will earn your repeat business and referrals. 99% of what an Irishman says, he does. The other 1% is typically due to an act of God. The Irish are good, but do defer to God.
Experience In The Art of Plaster, Cement and Tuckpointing
St. Louis is a city rich in brick and plaster! Irish Construction brings decades of experience as well as European Craftsmanship to every job. Brick, cement and especially plaster are revered in Europe as it is in St. Louis! Whether your home is a modern ranch, or an historic style such as Colonial Revival, Victorian, Greek Revival, Italianate, or a 19th Century townhouse, Irish Construction of St. Louis has the expertise your project will need.
Doing it the “Irish Way” In St. Louis For 20 Years
Born in County Mayo in western, Ireland, the heart of Irish Construction, Tony Monaghan, has worked with masters of plaster, masonry and stone in Europe. We are experts in restoring plaster, brick, and cement in historical dwellings or new construction. Irish Construction can handle any size rehab, repair or custom plaster, brick, cement or stone work.
Call Irish Construction at 314-725-9024 and talk to an Irishman. We would rather talk to you about how we can help!